We endeavor to be environmentally friendly and we try to support our local community as much as we can through:
- Producing high quality materials that last for many years; by offering multiple year contracts with a long-term vision.
- Developing concepts with a strong base of items that can be used in a smart way; to create a different look every year.
- Involve the local community in our Christmas Concepts; by not only involving a charity, but actively involving them in the design process, production of certain elements and/or execution. Think of upcoming local young artists that can design that extraordinary Christmas tree up to using ornaments that are finished by the local elderly home or schools.
- We work with high level and sustainable packaging material, which can be reused to protect the products after dismantling, for safe storage and ensuring long term usage.
- All other aspects, such as sustainable production and preventing child labour, are all part of our standard production management policies and protocols.
We are truly in the business of creating happiness, inspiration and memories through our unique designs. For businesses, this is a great investment to create the most auspicious experiences for your guests and customers during the festive season and people love it!