We did not stop at anything putting together the itinerary for the global impact makers and influencers who chose to come to South Africa over other amazing destinations. These are highly regarded individuals from around the world who were hand- picked by the world renowned university Harvard, to work with governments around the world to address social challenges.
We opted to give them an ultimate SA experience comprising of many mind-blowing options:
- Arrival in Joburg with a real African feast and Moyo Zoo Lake welcome by the then minister of tourism Dr Derek Hanekom
- Tour of Johnnesburg visiting iconic sites such as Constitution Hill, Apartheid Museum and Soweto
- The evening was a dinner that was preceded by Business Environment our Harvard guests met with business leaders in SA and their counterparts from various backgrounds and industries sharing information and networking. This started by a facilitated session led by the ever thought provoking Professor Nick Binedell of Gordon Business School with a panel comprising of Bonang Mohale of Business Leadership SA, Dr Petrus de Kock of Brand SA, Dr Lumkile Mondi of Wits University, Irene Charnely of Smiles Telcoms and Dr Precious Motsepe of the Motsepe Foundation.
- Then off our guests went to the Eastern Cape and drove along the iconic Garden Route to Bottlierskop Private Game Reserve in George for a game experience
- Next It was off to Cape Town for a drumming experience at Gold Africa Restaurant followed by visits to Robben Island and to Table Mountain
- They say a tour to SA is incomplete without a visit to the winelands, so we ended up at Cavalli Wine Estate for a dinner party
- Finally next day we visited Stellensbosch Sustainability Institute which is perfect example of sustainable communities.
So in short space time, we gave our guests a range of experiences that gave them a real insight into SA encompassing both the business perspective and carefully selected leisure experiences.
Hospitality Affairs specializes in creating premier signature events for corporate and private clients who value the importance of brand reputation above all else. With a national footprint in Cape Town and Johannesburg, our close-knit team brings together a broad range of professional expertise deeply rooted in African tradition