Sustainability has become a very topical and extremely important subject. It is a focal topic of discussions within all businesses and industries as climate change increasingly impacts the world we live in.
It encompasses the environment, conservation, consciousness, sound and ethical business practices and social investment.
For the events industry, all these are important but the focus has to be narrowed to create more impact and this is how we at Hospitality Affairs understand our role in sustainability:
- For all our events use recyclable material
- Limit the use of plastics
- Water conservation
- Source suppliers locally
- Develop skills and young talent through internships and youth employment for our events
- Collaborate with other small businesses
- Community Involvement – our varied experiences for visitors include
visitto community projects and interactions and ultimately contribution by our guests and buying from small community businesses.
We recently used